camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] camel-spring-integration issue
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 00:37:22 GMT
The update didn't go so well :) I've put up the changes so far on CAMEL-1053
if anyone wants to continue the battle over night (well, my night anyway).

Willem, maybe you could take a quick look since you have the most exp with
camel-spring-integration?

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Jon Anstey <janstey@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just discovered that
> http://www.springsource.org/schema/integration/spring-integration-1.0.xsdwas changed
today such that the camel-spring-integration doesn't work

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/