camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <>
Subject [HEADS UP] camel-spring-integration issue
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:22:41 GMT
Just discovered that
changed today such that the camel-spring-integration doesn't work
anymore. Kinda weird that they would change what looks like a release schema
version but anyways... this means that Camel 1.5 spring-integration is
busted as well - not good. I think the best option may be to just upgrade to
the latest spring-integration release. Looks to be quite a few changes but
I'll see if I can get it working now. Will post an update later.