camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: should we build a 1.5-rc1?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:58:11 GMT
910? That is loan-broker example feedback on the wiki documentation ;) Hadrian are you sure
you got the right ticket?

980 - Yeah I would like to have time to look into it in 2-3, if we are still waiting for the
next CXF release.

Currently I am looking into 983 as well, I need to add more unit tests, but I think it's nearly
there. I am also adding some trace logging how BeanInfo find methods.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: Hadrian Zbarcea [mailto:hzbarcea@gmail.com]
Sent: 14. oktober 2008 15:50
To: camel-dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: should we build a 1.5-rc1?

It looks like there are a couple of critical issues to be resolved:
CAMEL-883, 980 and 910.  From what Willem says, it will take a few
more days before cxf 2.1.3 gets released (he's also the release
manager this time around).  I think this gives us some time to resolve
the other ones.  I think we should not take any more new issues in 1.5
unless they are real blockers.  I will build the kit as soon as these
are done, unless you want me to build one sooner.

Thanks,
Hadrian