camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch for 1.5
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:36:33 GMT
We've just chatted on the IRC channel about this. So for now we'll only
want to do bug fixes on the 1.x branch as people report them. If we take
too long getting 2.0 out we can revisit whether we want to merge back
specific new features to 1.x

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/branches/camel-1.5.x