camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DSL progress
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:49:15 GMT
2008/9/5 Vadim Chekan <vchekan@cox.net>:
> He he.
> I've just run successfully this route:
>
>  <bean id="dsl" class="org.mycompany.test.Main">
>        <property name="DSLRoute"><value>
>                route {
>                        from 'timer://kickoff?period=10000&amp;delay=1'
>                        to 'mock:vadim'
>                }
>        </value></property>
>  </bean>

Awesome! :)

Did you try out the xtext stuff to generate a nice context
highlighting editor as well?

> At the moment I use *Type classes but I'm working on injecting routes
> directly into camel context now.

Creating the *Type classes sounds good btw - the classes in
org.apache.camel.model; then we can just add the RoutesType to the
CamelContext and share the same code to take the AST and turn it into
the actual running routes. Is that kinda what you meant?

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration