camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Closedown for the 1.5 release
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:30:59 GMT

I think we made great progress over the past couple of months and it's
time to hatch the 1.5 release.  I am shooting for a first RC end of
next week.

To that end I would like to ask all interested parties to assign
themselves to unassigned issues they feel absolutely must make it in
1.5.  Please do that even if you don't plan to do it yourself, and
then ask for help!  Beginning of next week I will reschedule all
unassigned issues to 2.0.

Developers, please move issues assigned to you to 2.0 if you feel you
won't be able to get them done for 1.5 (or unassign).

Thanks for the fantastic work!

View raw message