camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: [SPAM] Question about removeOutHeader
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:27:56 GMT
Hi

Yeah I also can not see the valid use case for this DSL.

However could it be needed by JBI by any chance? If not then a +1. I would like to remove
any not needed stuff and also keep the DSL minimized.

We already get nearly a zillion methods when you press ctrl + space a dot in the route builder
;) in the java editor

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk
-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Anstey [mailto:janstey@gmail.com]
Sent: 23. september 2008 23:13
To: camel-dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: [SPAM] Question about removeOutHeader

As a part of CAMEL-932 I was putting in support for removeOutHeader in the
Spring DSL today. While putting together the test case I thought: is
removeOutHeader even useful? Any exchanges coming into this DSL method would
certainly have an in message only.

I propose deprecating removeOutHeader in the Java DSL and deleting the
Spring support that I've put in already. Anybody have an objection?

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/