camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Roman Kalukiewicz" <roman.kalukiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to route using java DSL?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:40:16 GMT
I know that the answer is little late, but even if you are not
interested in the response, then maybe someone else will be.

Basically what you write is:
<quote>
> jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/updateprofile/ResolvedErrorConsumerService
> is a jms consumer service which consumes a message from same queue that is
> error.queue.
</quote>

Then it means that it is the problem. In camel you expose JBI
endpoints - not consume from already existing endpoints. In fact you
exposed another JBI endpoint that has the same service name that
existing JBI endpoint (JMS consumer), but they have nothing in common
except the name.

What you should do is to expose a new endpoint from camel and send
every JMS message received by JMS consumer endpoint to the new camel
endpoint via JBI 'protocol'. It is JMS consumer who should know where
to send its messages to.

Roman