camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: switching JMS to use transacted mode by default and to auto-default the TrasactionManager...
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:23:39 GMT
2008/8/27 Claus Ibsen <ci@silverbullet.dk>:
> Hi
>
> Just a side note:
> The username/password has been asked several times on the user forum. Maybe we can do
some smart thing there as well? Or at least document in the JMS wiki how to set it up, or
point in right direction.

Yeah - I was thinking the JMS component could have username/property
attributes which if specified wrap the underlying JMS
ConnectionFactory in the Spring helper class

> Will get back to "any thoughts" later, but I gotta fight with the CAPS now ;)

good luck! :)

--
James
-------