camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code coverage reports - cobertura or clover
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:42:27 GMT
2008/8/22 Claus Ibsen <ci@silverbullet.dk>:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering if it was possible to setup the CI server to once a week or so to run
unit test with coverage enabled.

and where we could improve or even prepare for @deprecated obsolete code.

> I have run the reports locally myself some times but I tend to be busy with all kind
of other tickets and wiki documentation that my poor laptop can't run longer unit tests at
the same time ;)

Great idea!

If someone can hack the build to actually run the code coverage
reports, I can setup a nightly build to upload it to Apache.

Am thinking we keep the nightly distro running, whether tests pass or
not - then have a nightly 'site' build which runs all the tests and
includes code coverage?

--
James
-------