camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Provide acess/rights to JIRA/Confluence for the wiki
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:15:39 GMT
Am afraid we have this issue with confluence which is blocking us
adding new users to confluence...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1707

2008/8/12 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:
>
> Yes. I'm registered with the following username : cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>
>
> James.Strachan wrote:
>>
>> BTW did you register with confluence as well (unfortunately the
>> systems are not linked yet)
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Index
>>
>>
>> 2008/8/12 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> My JIRA username is : cmoulliard
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Charles
>>>
>>>
>>> Claus Ibsen wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> If not mistaking it's your JIRA account that is also used for the wiki.
>>>> What is your JIRA username?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Med venlig hilsen
>>>>
>>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>> ......................................
>>>> Silverbullet
>>>> Skovsgårdsvænget 21
>>>> 8362 Hørning
>>>> Tlf. +45 2962 7576
>>>> Web: www.silverbullet.dk
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Charles Moulliard [mailto:CMoulliard@xpectis.com]
>>>> Sent: 12. august 2008 09:57
>>>> To: 'camel-dev@activemq.apache.org'
>>>> Subject: Provide acess/rights to JIRA/Confluence for the wiki
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> My CLA document has been approved by Apache team and my name appears on
>>>> the
>>>> Apache web site. So, can you please create an account for me in order to
>>>> allow me to participate to Camel project (JIRA/Confluence/SVN).
>>>>
>>>> Here are the information required :
>>>>
>>>>     * your full name : Charles Moulliard
>>>>     * your preferred email address : cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>>     * your preferred unix account name : cmoulliard
>>>>
>>>> Kind Regards,
>>>>
>>>> Charles Moulliard
>>>> Senior Enterprise Architect / Project Delivery Manager
>>>>
>>>> Xpectis
>>>> 12, route d'Esch
>>>> L-1470 Luxembourg
>>>>
>>>> Phone +352 25 10 70 470
>>>> Mobile +352 621 45 36 22
>>>> Fax +352 25 10 70 295
>>>>
>>>> Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>>> e-mail : cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>>> web site : www.xpectis.com
>>>>
>>>> **********************************************************************
>>>> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
>>>> are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
>>>> the system manager.
>>>>
>>>> This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept
>>>>  for the presence of computer viruses.
>>>>
>>>> XPECTIS - Streamlined Solutions & Services S.A.
>>>> **********************************************************************
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -----
>>> Enterprise Architect
>>>
>>> Xpectis
>>> 12, route d'Esch
>>> L-1470 Luxembourg
>>>
>>> Phone +352 25 10 70 470
>>> Mobile +352 621 45 36 22
>>>
>>> e-mail : cmoulliard@xpectis.com
>>> web site :  www.xpectis.com www.xpectis.com
>>> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>> http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Provide-acess-rights-to-JIRA-Confluence-for-the-wiki-tp18939797s22882p18940214.html
>>> Sent from the Camel - Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> James
>> -------
>> http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Open Source Integration
>> http://open.iona.com
>>
>>
>
>
> -----
> Enterprise Architect
>
> Xpectis
> 12, route d'Esch
> L-1470 Luxembourg
>
> Phone +352 25 10 70 470
> Mobile +352 621 45 36 22
>
> e-mail : cmoulliard@xpectis.com
> web site :  www.xpectis.com www.xpectis.com
> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Provide-acess-rights-to-JIRA-Confluence-for-the-wiki-tp18939797s22882p18940971.html
> Sent from the Camel - Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Mime
View raw message