camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: [SPAM] Re: code coverage reports - cobertura or clover
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:53:41 GMT
2 years ago I did some hacking on webwork/xwork to get the clover working.
But it was ANT based. But here are a few snippets might come handy.

It was capable of skipping isLogDebug statements. Anyway I guess we have some cobertura bits
in our pom.xml that is useable.

Finding some snippets now:
  <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-clover-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <jdk>1.5</jdk>
                    <licenseLocation>lib/bootstrap/clover.license</licenseLocation>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

<target name="clover.report" depends="test" description="generate coverage reports" unless="skip.tests">
        <clover-report>
            <current outfile="${dist.docs}/clover">
                <format type="html" filter="logDebug,logIsDebugEnabled"/>
            </current>
        </clover-report>
        <clover-log filter="logDebug,logIsDebugEnabled"/>
    </target>

    <target name="clover.historical" depends="clover.report" description="generate coverage
historical reports"
            unless="skip.tests">
        <clover-historypoint historyDir="${build.clover}"/>

        <clover-report>
            <historical outfile="${dist.docs}/clover" historyDir="${build.clover}">
                <format type="html" filter="logDebug,logIsDebugEnabled"/>
            </historical>
        </clover-report>
        <clover-log filter="logDebug,logIsDebugEnabled"/>
    </target>

        <mkdir dir="${build.clover}"/>
        <clover-setup initString="${build.clover}/coverage.db">
            <statementContext name="logIsDebugEnabled" regexp="[\s]*if[\s]*\([\s]*(log|_log|LOG|_LOG)\.isDebugEnabled.*"/>
            <statementContext name="logDebug" regexp="[\s]*(log|_log|LOG|_LOG)\.debug[\s]*\(.*"/>
            <files>
                <exclude name="${src.test}/**/*.java"/>
            </files>
        </clover-setup>