camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen">
Subject RE: [HEADS UP] Missing ftpserver dependency
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:56:54 GMT

So when they release a M2 build then its no long snapshot based and we should be more safe?

Just for end-users this dependency for the ftp-server is only used during *testing* of the
camel-ftp component. Its not used at runtime in Camel.

Med venlig hilsen
Claus Ibsen
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Anstey []
Sent: 7. august 2008 15:23
Subject: [HEADS UP] Missing ftpserver dependency

Looks like the ftpserver dependency we have for testing in camel-ftp is
no longer available. See:

The MINA guys are in the process of releasing version 1.0.0-M2 so
hopefully we will have this soon. In the meantime, don't delete your
local repositories or you won't be able to build Camel anymore :)

View raw message