camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: an camel route view
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:08:58 GMT
2008/7/25 James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com>:
> Incidentally I've just patched the RouteNode so it also includes a URL
> to the pattern documentation and the pattern name which might be handy
> if we ever provide some kinda link between the currently selected node
> and a properties view or something; or maybe a context menu that lets
> you navigate to the pattern documentation of a node?

Yay! I've just figured out how to connect the selected node in the
graph to the Properties View so that we can show things like detailed
description of the node, details of where the pattern documentation
lives and so forth. Eventually with some more ninja, we could view the
messages arrived at the node in a properties tab maybe etc.
--
James
-------

Open Source Integration