camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: an camel route view
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:15:38 GMT
2008/7/25 James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com>:

>>> I've hacked up the SpringRouteContentProvider - am just messing with
>>> the eclipse install to get svn support sorted so I can submit you a
>>> patch :)
>>>
>>> How do you want me to submit the lib directory changes? A big tarball?
>>> (All I've done is replace the camel-snapshot with camel-core,
>>> camel-spring, the spring-*.jar and the stax API jar from the 1.4.0
>>> release and fix up the plugin.xml / build.properties / project so
>>> things build etc.
>>
>> Here's the patch...
>> http://code.google.com/p/camel-route-viewer/issues/detail?id=3
>>
>> am just figuring out how to attach the binary patch - will try submit
>> as a tarball maybe?
>
> Awesome! I just noticed James made me a committer :) Huge thanks James!
>
> I've committed my patch now - I hope it still builds fine for you
> after an update from subversion.
>
> Am gonna dive into the code some more...

BTW can we delete the 'prototype' folder? I got confused and thought
it was used when I first started looking through the code. Also the
bin directory can be zapped right?

Incidentally I've just patched the RouteNode so it also includes a URL
to the pattern documentation and the pattern name which might be handy
if we ever provide some kinda link between the currently selected node
and a properties view or something; or maybe a context menu that lets
you navigate to the pattern documentation of a node?

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration