camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Failing Unit Tests
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:14:51 GMT
Rock on!

Looks like the JavaScript one was a problem with my syntax?  I can't
say I understand it since my actual JavaScript code uses foo['bar'] to
access JavaScript hashes or whatever, but if foo('bar') is needed in
this case, OK.  Probably just speaks to my limited knowledge of
JavaScript. :)

So as I understand the Jython situation now, when writing a Jython
expression, you must always prefix it with "result = ".  I think
that's a workaround we could document and say it works.

Still, it would be nice in the future to find a different way to
invoke the Jython to make that "result = " part unnecessary.  Maybe
Dave and I can look into that.

Thanks,
       Aaron

P.S. The camel-script tests only work under Java 6 for me -- I guess
probably some of the script engine JARs were built with Java 6 because
I'm getting unsupported class version errors on Java 5 even when I
rebuilt all of Camel with Java 5?