camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Not able to run Camel Example
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:51:47 GMT
Hi

Can you access the maven central repo, from a web browser:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-parent/1.3.0/

There could be a firewall or the like blocking maven to download it.
For instance at work I have to use a http proxy to access the web and have to add it to .m2/settings.xml
to configure it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<settings>

  <proxies>
   <proxy>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <host>your proxy ip here</host>
      <port>your proxy port here</port>
    </proxy>
  </proxies>
 
</settings>

BTW: Camel 1.4.0 has just been released. If you want to test Camel then we encourage you to
use this version over 1.3.0 as there are many improvements and bug fixes.



Med venlig hilsen
 
Claus Ibsen
......................................
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: Mamatha [mailto:mamatha.garlapati@gmail.com] 
Sent: 25. juli 2008 10:37
To: camel-dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: Not able to run Camel Example


Hi Claus,

I appreciate your immediate response.

I am trying to run camlejmstofile and iam following readme.txt and I have
tried to run it through maven mvn exec:java, but facing errors:

In the pom.xml file i have these lines in under <parent>

<parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
    <artifactId>examples</artifactId>
    <version>1.3.0</version>
  </parent>
Could you please help me out
Please find the error message when i run maven:

CamelEx>mvn compile exec:
java
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apach
e/camel/camel-parent/1.3.0/camel-parent-1.3.0.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-parent/1.3.0/c
amel-parent-1.3.0.pom
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.camel
ArtifactId: camel-parent
Version: 1.3.0

Reason: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.camel:camel-parent:pom:1.3.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.m2.repo
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)


[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.apache
.camel:camel-parent for project: null:examples:pom:null for project
null:example
s:pom:null
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:378)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:292)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)

        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Cannot find
parent
: org.apache.camel:camel-parent for project: null:examples:pom:null for
project
null:examples:pom:null
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(D
efaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1370)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(D
efaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1387)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(Def
aultMavenProjectBuilder.java:821)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFi
leInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:506)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMave
nProjectBuilder.java:198)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:583)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:461)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:365)
        ... 11 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM
'org.apache.ca
mel:camel-parent' not found in repository: Unable to download the artifact
from
any repository

  org.apache.camel:camel-parent:pom:1.3.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.m2.repo
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
 for project org.apache.camel:camel-parent
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepo
sitory(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:603)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(D
efaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1366)
        ... 18 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactNotFoundException:
Unable
to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.camel:camel-parent:pom:1.3.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.m2.repo
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(De
faultArtifactResolver.java:212)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(De
faultArtifactResolver.java:74)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepo
sitory(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:556)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: Unable to
downl
oad the artifact from any repository
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(Def
aultWagonManager.java:331)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(De
faultArtifactResolver.java:200)
        ... 21 more
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jul 25 10:55:38 IST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------



Claus Ibsen wrote:
> 
> Hi
> 
> How do you run the example? Looks like something with JBoss as it's a
> JBoss class it can not load.
> 
> It happens during JMX registration, you can try to disable JMX for
> ActiveMQ and Camel and then it should probably run. You can disable the
> JMX in the spring .xml file, I think the attribute is useJmx="false". 
> 
> But: If you run the sample as stated in the readme.txt then I am sure it
> should run out-of-the-box. Could you try this first?
> 
> 
> 
> Med venlig hilsen
>  
> Claus Ibsen
> ......................................
> Silverbullet
> Skovsgårdsvænget 21
> 8362 Hørning
> Tlf. +45 2962 7576
> Web: www.silverbullet.dk
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mamatha [mailto:mamatha.garlapati@gmail.com] 
> Sent: 25. juli 2008 09:29
> To: camel-dev@activemq.apache.org
> Subject: Not able to run Camel Example
> 
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> I have run the sample example CamelJmsToFileExample that sends some text
> messages on to a JMS Queue, consumes them and persists them to disk.
> 
> The source is in the following link
> 
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-jms-file/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/example/jmstofile/CamelJmsToFileExample.java
> 
> when i try to run this as a java application i get the following errors:
> 
> Could any one please tell me where am going wrong.
> 
> Jul 25, 2008 12:22:27 PM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService
> getBroker
> INFO: ActiveMQ null JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
> Jul 25, 2008 12:22:27 PM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService
> getBroker
> INFO: For help or more information please see: http://activemq.apache.org/
> Jul 25, 2008 12:22:27 PM org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext
> findMBeanServer
> SEVERE: Could not load MBeanServer
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/mx/util/PropertyAccess
> 	at
> javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:202)
> 	at
> javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:153)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.createMBeanServer(ManagementContext.java:348)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.findMBeanServer(ManagementContext.java:289)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.getMBeanServer(ManagementContext.java:148)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createRegionBroker(BrokerService.java:1594)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createRegionBroker(BrokerService.java:1588)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createBroker(BrokerService.java:1530)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.getBroker(BrokerService.java:540)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:444)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:119)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:53)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:76)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:235)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:250)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:222)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:170)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createConnection(JmsAccessor.java:188)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.createSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:209)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.establishSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:181)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.establishSharedConnection(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:608)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.doStart(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:345)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.initialize(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:158)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.initialize(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:200)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.initialize(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:451)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:133)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConsumer.doStart(JmsConsumer.java:55)
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:322)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:458)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:431)
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.example.jmstofile.CamelJmstoFile.main(CamelJmstoFile.java:76)
> Jul 25, 2008 12:22:27 PM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService start
> SEVERE: Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason:
> java.io.IOException: Invalid JMX broker name: localhost
> java.io.IOException: Invalid JMX broker name: localhost
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.java:27)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createBrokerObjectName(BrokerService.java:1677)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.getBrokerObjectName(BrokerService.java:818)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createRegionBroker(BrokerService.java:1595)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createRegionBroker(BrokerService.java:1588)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createBroker(BrokerService.java:1530)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.getBroker(BrokerService.java:540)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:444)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:119)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:53)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:76)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:235)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:250)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:222)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:170)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createConnection(JmsAccessor.java:188)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.createSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:209)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.establishSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:181)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.establishSharedConnection(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:608)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.doStart(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:345)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.initialize(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:158)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.initialize(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:200)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.initialize(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:451)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:133)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConsumer.doStart(JmsConsumer.java:55)
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:322)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:458)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:431)
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.example.jmstofile.CamelJmstoFile.main(CamelJmstoFile.java:76)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/mx/util/Serialization
> 	at javax.management.ObjectName.<clinit>(ObjectName.java:86)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createBrokerObjectName(BrokerService.java:1675)
> 	... 30 more
> Jul 25, 2008 12:22:27 PM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService
> getBroker
> INFO: ActiveMQ null JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
> Jul 25, 2008 12:22:27 PM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService
> getBroker
> INFO: For help or more information please see: http://activemq.apache.org/
> Jul 25, 2008 12:22:27 PM org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext
> findMBeanServer
> SEVERE: Could not load MBeanServer
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/mx/util/PropertyAccess
> 	at
> javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:202)
> 	at
> javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:153)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.createMBeanServer(ManagementContext.java:348)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.findMBeanServer(ManagementContext.java:289)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.getMBeanServer(ManagementContext.java:148)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createRegionBroker(BrokerService.java:1594)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createRegionBroker(BrokerService.java:1588)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createBroker(BrokerService.java:1530)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.getBroker(BrokerService.java:540)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.start(TransportConnector.java:197)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:133)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:53)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:76)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:235)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:250)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:222)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:170)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createConnection(JmsAccessor.java:188)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.createSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:209)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.establishSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:181)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.establishSharedConnection(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:608)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.doStart(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:345)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.start(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:330)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConsumer.doStart(JmsConsumer.java:56)
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:322)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:458)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:431)
> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.example.jmstofile.CamelJmstoFile.main(CamelJmstoFile.java:76)
> 
> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
> org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception
> occured during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException:
> Could not create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException: Server
> TransportAcceptListener is null.; nested exception is java.io.IOException:
> Server TransportAcceptListener is null.
> 	at org.apache.camel.util.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:86)
> 	at org.apache.camel.CamelTemplate.send(CamelTemplate.java:119)
> 	at org.apache.camel.CamelTemplate.sendBody(CamelTemplate.java:170)
> 	at org.apache.camel.CamelTemplate.sendBody(CamelTemplate.java:183)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.example.jmstofile.CamelJmstoFile.main(CamelJmstoFile.java:89)
> Caused by: org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException:
> Uncategorized
> exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
> java.io.IOException: Server TransportAcceptListener is null.; nested
> exception is java.io.IOException: Server TransportAcceptListener is null.
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:289)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:172)
> 	at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:450)
> 	at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsTemplate.java:523)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:120)
> 	at
> org.apache.camel.util.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:147)
> 	at org.apache.camel.util.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:84)
> 	... 4 more
> Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
> java.io.IOException: Server TransportAcceptListener is null.
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:35)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:237)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:250)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:222)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:170)
> 	at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createConnection(JmsAccessor.java:188)
> 	at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:437)
> 	... 8 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server TransportAcceptListener is null.
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportServer.connect(VMTransportServer.java:72)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:140)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory.doConnect(VMTransportFactory.java:53)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:47)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:76)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:235)
> 	... 13 more
> 
> 
> -- 
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/Not-able-to-run-Camel-Example-tp18646590s22882p18646590.html
> Sent from the Camel - Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> 
> 
> 
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18647524/pom.xml pom.xml 
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Not-able-to-run-Camel-Example-tp18646590s22882p18647524.html
Sent from the Camel - Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message