camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject FW: Apache Camel 1.4.0 Officially Released
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 04:04:18 GMT
Sorry this should have been on the dev forum. Forwarding the mail.

Hi

Great that all the hard work from the community is now out in the "wild".
However the front page doesn't show the 1.4 release news item:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/

I remember back when 1.3 was released we had the same issue and Willem did fix this somehow.

We need it on the front page before we can start blogging etc. It is after all the link we
want to point to Camel.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet