camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject Camel Articles - Time for update
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:38:23 GMT
Hi

This nice page:
http://activemq.apache.org/articles.html

Shouldn't we try to get more stuff added about Camel?

Bruce Snyder for instance has a nice presentation at his blog that is shared at:
http://www.slideshare.net/bruce.snyder/takingapachecamelforaride/
Maybe we can add a link to it, with his permission ;)
http://bsnyderblog.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html may-23

And recently Eduard Hildebrandt did a very nice presentation on Camel as well. Maybe with
his permission we could have a link to his slides as well.

And then we should probably ourselves start digging/creating some blogs or article about Camel
to get the community going.

Anyone knows of some links we could add? Please feel free to share it.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21