camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject camel-cxf - dataFormat configuration in spring xml
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:50:06 GMT
Hi Willem

Forgive my ignorance but I am a novelty user on CXF. I had been trolled in a fullblown custom
platform for the last 1½ years or so, where CXF wasn't possible to use.

Before the time AXIS was the dominating choice.

I am working on my web example and have a webservice endpoint configured using spring xml
as below:

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="routerEndpoint" address="/incident" wsdlURL="/WEB-INF/wsdl/report_incident.xml"
                     serviceClass="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.ReportIncidentImpl"
                     endpointName="s:ReportIncidentPort"
                     serviceName="s:ReportIncidentService"
                     xmlns:s="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org"
        />

I was wondering that there isn't an attribute for dataFormat as there is in the camel java
DSL configuration. As it defaults to POJO I am set to go, but what if I want MESSAGE?

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21