camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExchangePattern handling in Camel
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:17:25 GMT
Hi Gert,

In the default case (for handling JMS message), camel just use the
ExchangePattern.InOnly,  so it is not surprise for use to see we can set
the out message in a InOnly exchange.
But in camel-cxf component , we always want to camel's exchange working
in InOut mode, because we need to set the response back.
I think current CAMEL-688 just add a restriction check for the exchange
pattern, it cause some side effect on the BeanExpression which need to
return the value even the exchange is InOnly.
I agree Gert's keeping the camel current behavior, because it simple for
most case.

Willem