camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-camel-1.4
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:29:08 GMT
Yes , this is much easier.
Now I am thinking we could remove the depency of camel-core-test.jar for
the other camel modules by moving the *Support class from test directory
to  main directory.

Since there is no package name change or the API change , I'd like to do
it before the release of Camel 1.4.0.
If no one object that I will do a quick refactoring for that.

Willem