camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-camel-1.4
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:21:38 GMT
At this point I would like to give the community a few more days to
discover and report everything that they feel *must* go in 1.4.  I
don't think we can keep postponing the release sine die.  I will build
a new kit on Thu, unless there'll be unresolved issues that must make
the 1.4 release.

Cheers
Hadrian