camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduard Hildebrandt" <m...@eduard-hildebrandt.de>
Subject Presentation: Implementing Enterprise Integration with Apache Camel
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:42:23 GMT
Hello guys,

first of all I would like to thank you for the great work on Apache
Camel and the large amount of effort you have put into this framework.
My colleagues and I are using the framework on a regular basis and
recommend it to our clients.

I'm writing to let you know that I'm holding a presentation with the
title "Implementing Enterprise Integration with Apache Camel" on "Java
Forum Stuttgart 2008" conference in Germany. You can find the
Powerpoint slides at:
http://family-hildebrandt.com/eduard/eip_with_apache_camel/

Feedback or any comments on this presentation are highly appreciated.

Many greetings from Germany!

Best regards,

Eduard

--