camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 1.4 release
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 22:04:59 GMT
I think there is an issue I'd like to fix before releasing.  This is
about resolving transformers in the OSGi runtime.
I'll try to have a look next week.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Claus Ibsen <ci@silverbullet.dk> wrote:
> +1
>
> Yep would be great with a 1.4 release before the summer or at least one on the way.
>
> We should rather release often than only 1 or 2 pr. year. At least now that some many
activates is happening around Camel and we add/fix quite a lot of stuff - even though the
roadmap is a bit fuzzy.

> Move tickets
> ============
> I would suggest that we should start moving issues to 1.5/2.0 so the roadmap for 1.4
is manageable to fix in a short time.

> I would like to give it a go, and move bigger issues for 2.0, such as the new DSL languages
and other more exotic features - please feel free to move issues as well.

> Must have
> ==========
> The must have features is for my point of view that we gave the "interceptor" issue a
go. Hadrian you have a few tickets on this. Anything I can help with? In special cases you
end up with duplicated messages and this is a blocker issue.

> And then we have the issues with resource/classloading in OSGi environments. Freeman
Fang would try to provide a patch. Anyone can help him? Maybe more of the good people from
ServiceMix?

> And we have one unit test failing on ActiveMQ 5.1.0 that worked in 5.0.0 - its some of
the advanced stuff we got some patches for recently.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet