camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 1.4 release
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 03:39:05 GMT
Hi,

Please find a first release candidate of apache-camel-1.4.0 here:
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-1.4.0-RC1/maven2/

Most notable are the new Spring Integration support, improvements in
camel-scala and other components, architecture cleanup and quite a few
bug fixes.  Many thanks to Claus for starting a release note draft
here: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+1.4.0+Release
.

Please play with it and let's close down any issues we may spot.  If
you know of issues that you thing must go in this release please let
us know (thanks to those who did that already).  I hope will be able
to do a final release this month.

Cheers
Hadrian

PS.  I'll be out in the mountains for a week, not sure if i'll have
connectivity over there.