camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Camel 1.4 release
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 14:58:44 GMT
+1

Yep would be great with a 1.4 release before the summer or at least one on the way.

We should rather release often than only 1 or 2 pr. year. At least now that some many activates
is happening around Camel and we add/fix quite a lot of stuff - even though the roadmap is
a bit fuzzy.

Move tickets
============
I would suggest that we should start moving issues to 1.5/2.0 so the roadmap for 1.4 is manageable
to fix in a short time.

I would like to give it a go, and move bigger issues for 2.0, such as the new DSL languages
and other more exotic features - please feel free to move issues as well.

Must have
==========
The must have features is for my point of view that we gave the "interceptor" issue a go.
Hadrian you have a few tickets on this. Anything I can help with? In special cases you end
up with duplicated messages and this is a blocker issue.

And then we have the issues with resource/classloading in OSGi environments. Freeman Fang
would try to provide a patch. Anyone can help him? Maybe more of the good people from ServiceMix?

And we have one unit test failing on ActiveMQ 5.1.0 that worked in 5.0.0 - its some of the
advanced stuff we got some patches for recently.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21