camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] ProtocolMessage
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:12:53 GMT
Hi William,

I just checked  that CXF also puts the protocol header as a Object with
the key Message.PROTOCOL_HEADERS in the CXF message[1]. If you want to
get the protocol headers of the CXF message, you can retrieve it from
CxfMessage's getHeader with the Message.PROTOCOL_HEADERS.
There is a shortcoming in your proposal, if the protocol message is
cased to the default message for some components or processors, the
{get|set}ProtocolHeader method will never be called.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/HTTPConduit.java

's method getSetProtocolHeaders

Just my two cents,