camel-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: Compile error in camel-scala
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 07:09:42 GMT
Jon,

The build works OK for me as well.  We use the maven-scala-plugin to
build our sources, which doesn't require you to set up anything special
on your local machine.  Could you try to an svn up to make sure you have
the latest sources and retry the build with a "mvn clean install" to
make absolutely sure no out-of-date classes remain in your target
directory somewhere -- in my experience, this is sometimes necessary
when traits have been changed between builds.

Regards,

Gert