camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Output Folder eclipse-classes.. why?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 00:35:24 GMT
I've always thought it was just so maven & eclipse don't confuse each
other... however, this site tells me the real reason:

"Eclipse produces .class files even for classes with compilation errors.
Such partially compiled classes may end up packaged into maven artifacts as
mvn considers them up-to-date."
From:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Separate+Eclipse+and+Maven+output+folders

Obviously a VERY bad thing :)