camel-dev mailing list archives

From ehildebrandt <>
Subject Presentation: Implementing Enterprise Integration with Apache Camel
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:53:46 GMT

Hello guys,

first of all I would like to thank you for the great work on Apache Camel
and the large amount of effort you have put into this framework. My
colleagues and I are using the framework on a regular basis and recommend it
to our clients.

I’m writing to let you know that I’m holding a presentation with the title
“Implementing Enterprise Integration with Apache Camel” on “Java Forum
Stuttgart 2008” conference in Germany. You can find the Powerpoint slides

Feedback or any comments on this presentation are highly appreciated.

Many greetings from Germany!

Best regards,

Sent from the Camel - Development mailing list archive at

View raw message