camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] - FactoryFinder resource loading modified code
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 09:24:17 GMT
Great stuff!

BTW I wonder for stuff like FactoryFinder, if we could make it able to
work nicely in OSGi generically? (My laptop's bust and am in the Apple
Store right now so haven't noodled the code yet). From what I remember
the current META-INF/services/* stuff doesn't work out of the box in
OSGi

2008/5/24 Claus Ibsen <ci@silverbullet.dk>:
> Hi
>
> I have refactored FactoryFinder that is an used internally by Camel to load classes and
other resources on the classpath etc.

> I have modified it to reuse ObjectHelper instead of duplicate the code.
>
> All unit tests passes on my local laptop, but if something strange starts to quirk then
it could in some far out incident be because of this change.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration