camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Temp Queues (JMS)
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 10:43:54 GMT
You can now use temp queues using trunk (or the latest snapshot)...

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/jms.html

just use an endpoint called "jms:temp:queue:someName"

then use the endpoint as a source or destination in your camel route.

The other option is if you want to do a request/response to a JMS
queue; if you send an InOut exchange pattern to a JMS endpoint it will
automatically create a temporary queue and use it to consume any