camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: svn commit: r654414 - in /activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-mail/src: main/java/org/apache/camel/component/mail/ test/java/org/apache/camel/component/mail/
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 07:37:49 GMT
No you must use pop3 or imaps to poll from the mailbox.

But the unit test is much harder to test since the logic to connect to the mailbox is now
moved from doStart to the poll() to enable re-connect etc.

I should add some validation logic in the endpoint when an consumer is created to scan for
smtp that is invalid. (Added on my ticket list now)

So the exception is now caught by ScheduledPollConsumer (James isn't there something we could
do better in Camel than just WARN log this?)

    /**
     * Invoked whenever we should be polled
     */
    public void run() {