camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: Camel and SCA
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 01:38:26 GMT
I am not touch any SCA yet, but I agree with Gert. You can treat Camel
as a single JAR file, it doesn't need any complex runtime to perform the
mediation work.
If you put it inside a SCA component , you do not worry about how to
embed it :).
Camel can run synchronously in most case, here is a wiki page[1] to show
how to leverage the asynchronous processing in Camel.

View raw message