camel-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion: further filter the Camel search box
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 15:22:12 GMT

Much better, but it doesn't give the ability to run a new search at the top
while paging through the search results.  (If you run a search on my blog,
at the top Google gives you an entry field so you can modify your query a
bit, and also search the whole web instead.)  If it is necessary to activate
GoogleAds on the search results in order to have that functionality, I would
go ahead and activate them...after all, Google is a heavy sponsor[1] of
Apache anyway.

Glen

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html