camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building the code with the CheckStyle
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:04:24 GMT
I've suffered heaps of pain with servicemix and cxf as often the
checkstyle rules only work with eclipse and I use IntelliJ

So I'd be -1 from making these mandatory - until we figure out an easy
way to configure *both* eclipse and IntelliJ.

Also I'm with Claus on the 80 character limitation which is from a few
decades ago. 160 is fine :)

--
James
-------