camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r649451 - /activemq/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/issues/DavidSiefertTest.java
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:21:39 GMT
On 18/04/2008, Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@verizon.net> wrote:
> Instead of naming classes after people, which raises some privacy
>  concerns, perhaps email date or topic, or JIRA number (which is the way
>  CXF frequently does it) would be better.

Good point. I generally name things after JIRA; but in this case I
figured I'd use the name the person used on a public mailing list. I
guess if you wanna keep your name private, don't use it on a public,
archived, searchable mailing list - or use an alias :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration