camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pom - felix version
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:36:33 GMT
I haven't really dived into the OBR support from the plugin that much.  I
know it creates one in your ~/.m2/repository/repository.xml file and update
it when you install bundles, but i'm not sure how it works with deployments,
which is the hard part, because of the staging repo and such kind of things
(you don't want a url pointing to the staging repo in the OBR file that you
release).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet