camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen">
Subject RE: Have wiki changes go to Camel-Dev mailing list?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:11:02 GMT

That would be awesome. The documentation could use a hand or two in places ;)

And it would inspire people to give a hand or two, when they browse the dev mails ;)

Med venlig hilsen
Claus Ibsen
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza []
Sent: 21. april 2008 10:09
To: camel-dev

When I make changes to any of the Camel wiki pages, I notice that the
camel-dev mailing list does not get an autogenerated email notifying
everyone of the change.  It would be good if we had that functionality,
so someone would be able to immediately note if I or somebody else makes
an error in documenting something.

CXF already has that functionality--wiki edits are sent to cxf-dev@--so
if no one here knows how, perhaps CXF team member Dan Kulp can help get
this set up for Camel.

View raw message