camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: interceptors - something is terrible wrong
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:44:30 GMT
Hmmm.. maybe it was implemented in this way because supporting *not*
proceed in the DSL is even less intuitive! ;)

Seriously though, out of those ideas I would prefer the intercept(false)
syntax.

Cheers,
Jon

Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> That would potentially break the API but of course it would be more intuitive.
>
> But then again we need to be able to NOT proceed and how should the user specify this
behaviour?

> Some DSL ideas:
> intercept().to("direct:killer").notProceed();
> intercept().to("direct:killer").stop();
> intercept().to("direct:killer").end();
> intercept(false).to("direct:killer");
>
> Any thoughts?
>

> Med venlig hilsen
>
> Claus Ibsen
> Silverbullet
> Skovsgårdsvænget 21
> 8362 Hørning
> Tlf. +45 2962 7576

it didn't work I assumed I was wrong as well. I couldn't imagine the "standard logging / kinda
like AOP logging" feature was malfunction in Camel.