camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 1.3.0-RC2 is out
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:47:39 GMT
James Strachan wrote:
> On 01/03/2008, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  After a long and painful labor the baby is out.  Thanks to the many
>>  contributors and a growing community with have 133 issues resolved in
>>  this version and a stable product.
>>
>>  Please find the binary distribution here:
>>  http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-1.3.0-RC2/maven2
>>  and the site distribution at:
>>  http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-1.3.0-RC2/site
>>
>>  I hope you'll have a great experience with it and this is the final RC
>>  for the 1.3.0 release.
>>

> Looks good - nice work Hadrian.
>
> Only downsides I can see
>
> * no doc directory containing user guide or javadoc

Probably due to ssh keys not being set up correctly for
people.apache.org. I think the website rsync in apache-camel/pom.xml
will not work if it prompts for a user name and password.
> * examples/pom.xml-e  - what is that? :)

Came from MacOSX's version of sed. I've updated
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Release+Guide with the
correct command for MacOSX.