camel-dev mailing list archives

From davsclaus <>
Subject camel-ftp webdav protocol is missing
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:25:22 GMT

I have updated the wiki page for the FTP component. I had a few missing
options etc.
directory was in fact default = true in the code but set to false on the

However the webdav protocol is not supported in the java code anywhere
(search in all .java files for webdav returns no files).

Is it a mistake on the wiki?

PS: I was looking for the webdav since I wanted to write if it had a default
port number on the wiki (eg could be 80 if that is common to use - I am not
a webdav expert).
Sent from the Camel - Development mailing list archive at

View raw message