camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject [HeadsUp] easier testing with Mock endpoints, the new Test endpoint along with Spring Test
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:45:31 GMT
I've just fixed this issue...
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-327

this means we can now use Mock endpoints even easier; having them
auto-configure themselves with the expected message bodies to use,
based on some other endpoint URI
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/test.html

e.g. to add an assertion to a route that you expect an endpoint to
send a number of expected messages you can do...

from("seda:someEndpoint").
  to("test:file://data/expectedOutput?noop=true");

I've also updated a document showing how to use the Spring Testing
framework with JUnit 3.8, 4.x or TestNG...

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/spring-testing.html

Enjoy!

As usual any feedback most welcome
--