camel-dev mailing list archives

From eldalai <elda...@gmail.com>
Subject Communication Flex & JavaServices
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:30:31 GMT

we want to
implement SOA, an ESB like Mule or JBossESB or OpenESB.

The idea is to communicate flex via LCDS with an JavaAssembler in a
TomcatWebServer. Then this JavaAssembler calls to a services
(javaService) over the ESB... So a javaService resolves the service,
and gives some results (pojo).

The main question is:
¿ which is the best communication way for the JavaAssembler-ESB-
javaService ? We want to respect the binary communication of LCDS and
avoid parsing for my Pojos-exchange over the layers. ¿RMI? ¿SOAP?

Second:
¿Preference of Open ESB tecnologies ?  ¿Mule or JBossESB or OpenESB or
Service Mix? ¿Other?