camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Pipeline createNewExchange
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:36:30 GMT
On 11/10/2007, Nicky Sandhu <> wrote:
> Pipeline createNewExchange method copies the previous exchange and sets the
> previous Out to current In. However it leaves the current Out to previous
> Out ??
> I fixed this by these two lines
>         answer.getOut().setBody(null);
>         answer.getOut().setHeaders(null);
> However the PipelineTest assert fails... incorrect assertion IMHO of the
> result from a template send coming back with the out populated... only the
> mock:result should have the out populated and that assertion of the tests
> still stands
> Could someone take a look and opine?

Great catch Nicky!

I've patched the Pipeline to work a bit nicer; rather than copying the
entire exchange/in/out then nullifying things, we now just create an
empty exchange, then copy the IN from the previous OUT or IN. I found
a few test cases failing as a result (and patched the Exchange
implementations so that they can be created from a parent exchange to
copy in the unitOfWork stuff).

But it all seems to be hanging together nicely now.

Open Source SOA

View raw message