camel-dev mailing list archives

From blin <bozhong....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help check the Camel 1.2.0 Release Candidate #1
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 03:30:43 GMT

I am not sure if any one tried examples successfully, but I still got
complain about finding "org.apache.camel:camel-parent:pom:1.2.0" artifact.
Apparently, this artifact is not in any maven repo.

BTW, I noticed a couple minor issues:
1. Both camel-example-bam and camel-example-cxf are missing a README file,
it would be good to include a README file to explain what does the example
do and how to run example.
2. I noticed all files under /lib directory have timestamp, are they going
to be replaced by version 1.2.0 during fianl release cut? Or can we make the
RC release exactly like a final release?

Cheers,
Bo