camel-dev mailing list archives

From Nicky Sandhu <karajd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Callback on Exchange for closing out streams, result set cursors
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:40:40 GMT

Yes, wrapping is an option but the code creating and closing the resource are
probably not colocated.

I just looked at the UnitOfWork and it seems to be right on. It seems to be
related to the AsyncCallback concepts.

The done status on an exchange would have to be supported at the Exchange
level to pull this off. So I guess I'll wait for James to finish this off.