camel-dev mailing list archives

From Nicky Sandhu <karajd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Callback on Exchange for closing out streams, result set cursors
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 04:23:11 GMT

Hi Hiram,
 You have it right. I want to close it when the exchange completes. Is there
a way to signal this? a callback perhaps?
 For example in a producer is process(Exchange ex) method: to be able to
either commit or rollback depending upon whether the exchange exception is
null or not after the routing rules for that exchange have been processed.