camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build problem
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:13:49 GMT
Sorry - this one is my bad too; I was trying to check in changes
without breaking the build while travelling and failed dismally! I'd
missed a jar version when switching to the newer groovy builds.

I've fixed trunk now so touch wood it should now build fine for
everyone - apologies. Beers on me next time we're in the same bar! :)

--
James
-------